Subject: Teabenõue
From: Jana Roosimägi <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 10:38:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Palun väljastada Rahandusminsiteerimi vastuskiri Tallinna
Strateegiakeskuse 20.03.2024 edastatud kirjale nr 13-4.1/1408-1
pealkrijaga ,, Hasartmänguseaduse tõlgendamisega seonduvalt”.

Lugupidamisega,

Jana Roosimägi
Group Lawyer

+372 5527895
[email-masked]

 <https://www.olybet.ee/en/all-campaigns#partners-grid>

 <https://www.olybet.ee/>

 <https://olympic-casino.ee/en/>

 <https://www.olybet.ee/en/contact-us>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/olybet/>

Trademarks Olympic Casino and OlyBet are owned by the Olympic
Entertainment Group

This message (including some attachments) contains information that may be
confidential. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, print, retain, use,
copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the
original message (including any attachments).